Analista de Departamento Pessoal
Financial @ Porto Alegre, Brazil
e-Core is one of the best places to work in Brazil (IT & Telecom) since 2008 according to GPTW's annual report and we are proud of our strong global team of smart and talented individuals committed to delivering high-quality work. Based in Porto Alegre and with offices in São Paulo (BR), Florida (US) and New York (US) we are the main Atlassian Platinum Partner in Brazil, working with Atlassian Support and Atlassian Consulting.
Now, we are looking for a Payroll Analyst to work with our Financial Team. Doing into details:
- Be involved with the company’s payroll transactions, with communication ability to interact with colleagues and executives, good with numbers and can be trusted with sensitive information.
- Participate of the payroll transactions, taking into account regulations and company procedures;
- Resolve payroll issues;
- Handle employees requests.
- Review timesheets and attendance records and correct inaccuracies;
- Operate payroll transactions (e.g. benefits, vacations, garnishments, deductions and taxes);
- Collaborate to ensure payroll deadlines and obligations;
- Process payroll changes (e.g. new hires, terminations);
- Collaborate to ensure compliance with relevant laws and internal policies;
- Collaborate with Human Resources (HR) and Accounting teams;
- Maintain accurate records, prepare reports and archive documents;
- Resolve issues and answer payroll-related questions.
- Good understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices;
- Knowledge of legislation and regulations of the field;
- Knowledge of relevant software and databases (e.g. Office / Google docs and spreadsheets, ADP / Senior, Conectividade Social, CAGED);
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality;
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail;
- Communication skills;
- Proven experience as a Junior Payroll Analyst, Payroll Assistant or similar role;
- Intermediate English.