Analista de Controladoria
Financial @ Porto Alegre, Brazil
e-Core is one of the best places to work in Brazil (IT & Telecom) since 2008 according to GPTW's annual report and we are proud of our strong global team of smart and talented individuals committed to delivering high-quality work. Based in Porto Alegre and with offices in São Paulo (BR), Florida (US) and New York (US) we are the main Atlassian Platinum Partner in Brazil, working with Atlassian Support and Atlassian Consulting.
Now, we are looking for a Controllership Analyst to work with our Finanancial Team. Doing into details:
Maintain the company´s bookkeeping, analyzing financial data and maintaining the accurate records, supporting monetary transactions and resolving accounting issues.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task;
- Able to work in a highly demanding environment;
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers.
- Execute e-Core's accounting and financial tasks;
- Enter data accurately and maintain updated records;
- Process bills, checks, receipts, and other documents;
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts payable data;
- Ensure all documents are properly signed and filed;
- Assist with account reconciliations;
- Communicate with the accountant and legal offices;
- Report the status of accounts and discrepancies;
- Liaise with internal and external auditors.
- Excellence in written and spoken English;
- Great Portuguese writing skills;
- Math skills;
- Ability to analyze figures;
- Ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records;
- Knowledge of accounting principles;
- Have Knowledge of computers and familiarity with accounting softwares.