Senior Infrastructure Analyst
Infrastructure @ Porto Alegre, Brazil
Right now, we are looking for a Senior Infrastructure Analyst in Porto Alegre that will be responsible for providing technical solutions aiming for the greatest satisfaction of e-Core employees.
- The IT Network, Servers and Cloud manages e-Core technology 'backbone' – its data center and networks across our offices in BR and US.
- Will plan, design, implement and maintain server configurations, routing protocols, network configurations, and storage environments to facilitate the needs of the organization.
- Configure server backups, monitor network, use statistics and loads, and implement contingency plans to minimize network and system downtime.
- Will work closely with the IT Security, Privacy and Disaster Management to ensure those company servers and networks meet or exceed established security requirements. (Compliance w/ IT Security)
- Plan upgrades and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Provide level 3 support on all critical hardware.
- Be available to design Cloud infrastructure to other e-Core Teams.
- Make sure all of our offices are connected via IPSec.
OS and Client Support (Mandatory)
- Deep understanding of operating systems (e.g., Linux, OS X, and/or Windows);
- Knowledge in Samba 4 / LDAP
- TCP/IP protocol - Network / Mask / IP
- DHCP, DNS, SSH, RDP
- Mapping network drives (CIFS, NFS)
- Experienced with Firewall routines (Sonicwall is a +)
Web Services (Mandatory)
- Apache, Tomcat
- MySQL and MSSQL
- Amazon Web Services Management (Certified is a +)
Virtualization (nice to have)
- Familiar with KVM/VirtualBox