Talent Acquisition Analyst - SP
Human Resources @ São Paulo, Brazil
e-Core is one of the best places to work in Brazil (IT & Telecom) since 2008 according to GPTW's annual report. Understand why. We are proud of our strong global team of smart and talented individuals committed to delivering high-quality work. Based in Porto Alegre and with offices in São Paulo (BR), Florida (US) and New York (US), we are one of six global application support centers for Atlassian products.
This is an opportunity for an HR Analyst to join our award-winning Talent Acquisition team at e-Core. e-Core is growing at a fast pace and we are looking for a professional with strong background in IT talent recruiting to be part of our global team.
- Not satisfied with status quo. Constantly pushing the bar for yourself, for your teams and for your peers;
- Self-driven. You have energy, superior organizational skills and integrity. You don't get easily overwhelmed... dozens of positions and hundreds of applicants each month? No prob!
- A charismatic people-person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world;
- Resilient. When you face challenges and bad results, you can hold tight and do what needs to be done to overcome the situation without blaming external factors;
- Able to work in a highly demanding environment without ever dropping the ball on quality and strong standards;
- Passionate about technology and learning the new trends.
- Recruit the best IT candidates in an engaging and dynamic environment;
- Source, source, source. Did we mention source?
- Provide a world-class candidate experience;
- Onboard new hires aiming for the best first days and doing what you can to guarantee that this person will fell at home here;
- Participate in several internal programs and events directed towards connecting people and keeping them motivated.
- At least 3 years of rock star recruiting experience in a recruiting firm or in-house environment (both are ideal);
- Strong track record as a headhunter;
- Able to identify potential everywhere and persuasive to sell ideas, positions and the company;
- Excellence in written and spoken English: ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and in a professional manner;
- Understanding of interviewing techniques and technical requirements for common IT positions;
- Understanding of HR programs (hiring process, talent development, performance assessment);
- Familiarity with Applicant Management Tools and social media.
Do you see yourself as part of this team? So apply and let's talk more about it!