Technical Lead - Application Support (Cloud)*
Development and Engineering @ Porto Alegre, Brazil
e-Core is one of the best places to work in Brazil (IT & Telecom) since 2008 according to GPTW's annual report. Understand why.
We are proud of our strong global team of smart and talented individuals committed to delivering high-quality work. Based in Porto Alegre and with offices in São Paulo (BR), Florida (US) and New York (US), we are one of the seven global application support centers for Atlassian products.
e-Core and Atlassian are growing and there's a lot of opportunities to work with a broad range of exciting products and technologies like: Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and Trello. And let's not forget the amazing people: imagine being part of a multicultural team from all over the world, collaborating with people from Kuala Lumpur, Amsterdam, Austin, San Francisco, Sydney and more!
When Atlassian customers such as NASA, Tesla and Facebook need a solution to problems using these products, our team of support engineers is responsible for providing the technical solution aiming for the greatest customer satisfaction. You will be responsible for providing Atlassian's legendary customer service, making the best usage of Atlassian products.
During your day as a Technical Lead you will:
- Coach and mentor other support engineers to grow their technical and troubleshooting skills
- Be the role model for the team, removing blockers and providing guidance for your colleagues;
- Work to deescalate difficult situations with customers
- Evaluate the team training needs and lead training sessions
- Evaluate the team's KPIs and work on action plans, together with the manager
- Work on global continuous improvement projects
- Influence product direction through customer feedback
As a Support Technical Lead you:
- Have relevant work experience in a highly technical environment
- Have broad knowledge about computer networks, databases (SQL) and Java; Splunk and AWS knowledge are welcome
- Have English language proficiency (written and verbal)
- Are great on explaining complex issues in a simple manner
- Are great on sharing knowledge within the team
- Are a continuous learner and love to work with cutting-edge technologies
- Welcome changes and enjoys working on a dynamic environment
- Are motivated and actively participate in community forums, as well as in the product knowledge base;
- Are a combination of passion and persistence;
- Set high standards for yourself and your team;
- Are always improving yourself and our customer's experiences.
By joining us in the Cloud Platform you will:
- Work with emerging technologies such as AWS and Splunk on a SaaS environment, solving complex problems in the product or its integrations
- Work with a fast-growing customer base on a dynamic environment
- Help the team scale by coaching, training and helping improve our processes and tools
Home office twice a week (optional).
We consider an additional positive if you have experience with Atlassian products.
Language: We are a Brazilian company. This description is written in English because English is an essential skill for this role. Also, because foreign candidates are very welcome to work with us!