How e-Core helped a Latin American private bank improve governance, security, and processes
Client: One of the largest private banks in Latin America who wanted to improve governance, security, and processes.
Products: Jira, Cloud
Challenges: Separate Jira instances were being hosted in many different locations and three of the partners were running server-based Jira instances and the other was running off the Cloud. The goal was to create a consolidated instance to improve efficiency.
What was done:
- Environmental Preparation and Structural Migration
- Consolidate two main instances in production
- Migrate Projects from Partner B’s instance in staging and production
- Migrate Projects from Partner C’s instance in staging and production
- All the integrations with third-party systems continued working on the new consolidated instance
- Use the project template as a model for other areas to improve efficiency
- Centralized Jira administration
Get the Insights: Download the Case Study
Atlassian tools like Jira, a powerful agile project management product, can help businesses achieve the process improvements they desire. Companies are actively searching for ways to streamline processes, reduce costs, and increase collaboration between teams for...
Many businesses understand the need for Atlassian tools like Jira and Confluence to improve issue reporting, knowledge management, and collaboration between teams. Despite this understanding, organizations are quick to fall back into process inefficiencies, spending...
Businesses today are looking for an edge to improve organizational process efficiency. Often, data is stored in different locations or on outdated systems making efficiency difficult to achieve. Looking to optimize processes, teams will invest in Atlassian tools like...