Fintech Adopts DevOps Practices to Promote Cultural Transformation
Jira Software, Jira Core, Confluence, Bitbucket e Bamboo
e-Core identified some gaps related to the company’s project and software lifecycle, which resulted in two areas of improvement; tools as well as the adoption of agile.
What was done:
• Introduction of Scrum and Agile concepts to improve collaboration between non-IT teams.
• Scrum adoption for dev and IT teams
• TFS use applied in an agile context
• Activities visibility, collaboration improvement and project predictability
• Continuous integration in Dev teams, bringing version control of codes and branches.
• Greater collaboration and assertiveness to the áreas of Business, legal and accounting with áreas of technology
To read the whole case, fill the form below.