Enhancement of process management with JIRA, Stash and Bamboo
JIRA Software, Stash and Bamboo
Improve the alignment and the control of process, increase agility in the decisions and the efficiency of methodology, mainly in the efficiency of deliveries.
What was done:
• Use of the Atlassian tools for managing activities and tasks that stand out for coverage of all stages of the life cycle development and maintenance of systems.
• Consulting project with the American unit of AGCO in Duluth, Georgia, aiming to update and appropriately configure the use of Atlassian tools to support the expansion and optimization of the software development processes of AGCO in a global sphere.
• Improvement in project and task management, as well as monitoring of bug reports.
• Increase control and sharing information.
• Automating the creation of software versions, while maintaining proper management between requirements, source code and test results with appropriate views for different members of the development team.