American Nutrition Company improves ITSM with Jira Service Desk
A weight loss and health products company wanted to centralize its IT service management and documentation processes using the Atlassian stack.
Jira Service Desk, Jira Software and Confluence.
The company wanted to improve service quality, automate several processes and adopt a solution providing full visibility for various departments. This was to help reduce unnecessary risks and costs that manual tasks had been causing. Since the company was searching for ways to improve their service, they needed a solution that could organize support queues, provide a self-service knowledge base and a customer portal to centralize their service requests.
What was done:
• Implementation Jira Service Desk to be the core ITSM product for the company.
• Service Desk was implemented to support service tickets, incident management and problem management.
• Jira Service Desk, Jira Software and Confluence integrations to build a solid change management solution based on ITIL best practices.
• Automations and workflows were created to help teams organize their work and provide a clear view of IT area activities and statuses.
• Standardization of approval processes which improve request resolution.
• Increased ticket deflection using a knowledge base for self-service.
• Improved traceability and transparency of the services provided.
Interested in downloading our case? Fill the form below!