Software Consultant Senior (POA)
Development and Engineering @ Porto Alegre, Brazil
e-Core is one of the best places to work in Brazil (IT & Telecom) since 2008 according to GPTW's annual report and we are proud of our strong global team of smart and talented individuals committed to delivering high-quality work. Based in Porto Alegre with offices in São Paulo (BR), Florida (US) and New York (US) we are the main Atlassian Platinum Partner in LATAM and currently expanding to the US market.
We are looking for a Senior Consultant to join our team in the Porto Alegre area. The ideal candidate is comfortable with a fast-paced environment and will successfully support and advise e-Core's clients on how to best use Atlassian solutions to meet their business objectives and will provide them with strategic guidance with regard to IT Service Management, Portfolio Management, ALM and Agile methodologies.
- Meet with clients to determine business requirements and recommend the best technical solutions using a consultative approach;
- Identify process improvement opportunities within existing clients and recommend technical solutions accordingly;
- Install, configure, customize, integrate and upgrade Atlassian tools such as JIRA Software, JIRA Service Desk, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket;
- Architecture and develop the solutions, configurations, modifications and integrations between Atlassian tools, add-ons and third-party software to best support customer processes;
- Provide support to customer issues; Troubleshoot and debug application errors and performance issues during migrations, upgrades, and deployments;
- Develop custom add-ons using Java and Groovy;
- Prepare and deliver training for customers and to internal teams;
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations and product demonstrations - webinars and in-person events focused on areas such as IT Service Desk, Application Lifecycle Management, and Project Portfolio Management;
- Ensure client requests are addressed and project delivery is executed successfully in every respect to the customer's satisfaction;
- Collaborate with a distributed team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment to deliver high-quality services to customers (both on-site and remote).
Skills and experience
- 4-5 years IT experience in customer facing and/or technical roles;
- Experience driving projects that improve operational efficiency and software development processes;
- Can-do attitude and sense of urgency to get things done;
- Ability to work on several projects at the same time delivering high customer satisfaction;
- Excellent interpersonal communication, analytical capabilities, creative problem-solving and negotiation skills;
- Previous consulting experience implementing technical solutions in one or more areas such as:
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Agile methodologies and SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework)
- ITIL and IT Service Management
- Project Portfolio Management
- Knowledge on how to install, administer and configure Java-based web and groovy applications in different Operating Systems (Linux, Windows);
- Previous hands-on software development and scripting experience including development, testing and debugging;
- Familiarity with GIT, SVN or other source control systems;
- Familiarity with databases and demonstrated SQL experience;
- Familiarity with Active Directory/LDAP, SSO, Apache, proxy, SSL and related configurations;
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent demonstrated experience;
- Advanced English.
Nice to have skills and experience
- Existing experience with Atlassian products (Atlassian products (JIRA Software, JIRA Service Desk, Bamboo, BitBucket, FishEye, Confluence, HipChat) and Marketplace add-ons;
- Experience with DevOps, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Porto Alegre - RS;
- Willingness to travel to and work temporarily from customer sites (Brazil and US).