Software Consultant Senior ( SP )
Development and Engineering @ São Paulo, Brazil
e-Core is one of the best places to work in Brazil (IT & Telecom) since 2008 according to GPTW's annual report and we are proud of our strong global team of smart and talented individuals committed to delivering high-quality work. Based in Porto Alegre and with offices in São Paulo (BR), Florida (US) and New York (US) we are the main Atlassian Platinum Partner in Brazil and currently expanding to the US Atlassian market. We are looking for a software development consultant in the São Paulo area to work in partnership with clients, advising them how to use software systems in order to meet their software development business objectives or overcome problems and providing strategic guidance to clients with regard to ALM, SDLC and Agile methodologies.
Skills and experience
- Solid understanding of Application lifecycle management (ALM);
- Strong understanding of Software development life cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban;
- 7+ years software development experience. Experience with Java development and debugging;
- Experience driving projects that improve operational efficiency and software development processes;
- Excellent communication, analytical capabilities and creative problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work on several projects at the same time delivering high customer satisfaction;
- 1-2 years IT consultancy experience in customer facing and/or technical roles;
- Knowledge on how to install, administer and configure Java-based web applications in different Operating Systems (Linux, Windows);
- Familiarity with databases and demonstrated SQL experience;
- Familiarity with GIT, SVN or other source control systems;
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent demonstrated experience;
- Advanced English.
Nice to have skills and experience
- Existing experience with Atlassian products (JIRA, JIRA Agile, DevTools);
- Experience with ITIL and ability to improve IT operations processes and drive change.
- Engage with clients on consulting work involving Atlassian products such as JIRA Software (Agile) and JIRA Service Desk;
- Ensure customer issues and requests are addressed to the customer's satisfaction;
- Assess and develop the necessary configurations and customizations in JIRA to best support customer processes Install, configure, upgrade and customize Atlassian products and server setup. Troubleshoot and debug application errors and performance issues;
- Develop custom add-ons using Java and modern front-end technologies;
- Foster a strong customer service culture within the team operating daily with a strong can-do attitude and sense of urgency to get things done.
- São Paulo - SP;
- Willingness to travel and pay visits to customers' site (SP region).
* Pessoas com deficiência são bem-vindas.