Chief People Officer
Human Resources @ Porto Alegre, Brazil
e-Core is looking for a leader, capable of leading a high-impact, agile, and global HR department. Are you able to build trusted partnerships with senior leadership and employees? Do you have passion for building world-class innovative recruiting, development and retention programs and processes? If so, we look forward to talking to you! For this position we expect a combination of disciplined focus and creative experimentation to support our continuing growth.
What you will do
- Contribute in formulating the company's future direction as a member of e-Core's Executive Team;
- Partner with key executives to develop talent and pipeline strategies, to fill critical management and executive roles as needed;
- Oversee the recruiting function and team; refine strategy and processes in order to surface and hire top talent quickly and reliably;
- Develop retention strategies and monitor key indicators to anticipate possible challenges;
- Further build critical capabilities, such as advanced data analytics, data-driven decision making, talent forecasting and innovative candidate sourcing strategies;
- Ensure that our talented HR team is of the highest-quality, motivated and well-aligned with the vision and goals of the company;
- Manage key internal programs, such as Talent Development, Hiring and Onboarding, and Performance Assessment;
- Fortify and build upon our cultural foundation and ensure we’re keeping our mission and values front-and-center in everything we do as a company in our offices in Brazil and in the USA;
- Develop a comprehensive compensation structure based on rigorous industry benchmarking to ensure that the company is appropriately competitive;
- Build a top employer brand and ensure that e-Core is recognized as an amazing place to work and build a career;
- Drive all corporate governance matters related to people.
What are we looking for?
- 12+ years in HR leadership;
- 5+ years of experience devising and leading talent strategy in a fast-growth tech environment;
- Passion about data and metrics, and experience creating and managing a context of decision-oriented data;
- Experience in workforce planning, forecasting, and resource allocation in an international environment;
- Extensive generalist People Operations experience including employee relations, employment law, performance management and people development;
- Strong background in defining talent development and retention strategies;
- Strong background in hiring strategies for tech companies;
- Excellence in written and spoken English;
- Experience in leading executive hiring;
- Exceptional in executive presence;
- Global recruiting experience;
- MBA degree required.
e-Core is one of the best places to work in Brazil since 2008 according to GPTW's annual report and we are proud of our strong global team of smart and talented individuals committed to delivering high-quality work. Based in Porto Alegre and with offices in São Paulo (BR), Florida (US) and New York (US), we are the main Atlassian Partner in Brazil and a solid reference in exports to the American market.
*People with disabilities are welcome.
* Pessoas com deficiência são bem-vindas.